Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dog- man's best friend

Hello everyone :)

Here's a short riddle for you. They listen to us, they don't roll their eyes at us, they put a smile on our faces... Who are they? Dogs, of course. Wherever I go, there is a dog waiting for me. Both in Croatia and Austria. My family and I, we are the true animal lovers. And since I am a huge animal lover, I decided to dedicate this post to them. So what can I say about dogs? All the best, that's for sure!




Dog is a man's best friend. If you are a dog owner, you already understand what I'm saying here. I have two dogs, one in Croatia and one here in Austria. My family and I literally treat them like family members. I can actually feel my pet's love. And I love them back because hey, what's not to love?

             

First of all, they protect you. If a dog came from an abusive background, he may be extra protective sometimes. All in all, many people feel safer when their dog is near. Both of my dogs are very protective. They start barking as soon as they hear strange noises. If you treat them with love, they stay loyal until the end. In fact, loyalty is their biggest advantage. Some people say that a dog is loyal just because they depend on us for food and warm bed, so they have to be good. This is completely wrong. If you treat them well, they treat you well. Simple as that. Dogs want to love and to be loved, which naturally, all of us want. My dogs have been my most loyal friends for years. They are also incredibly smart. They really are! Especially the dog I'm living with here in Austria, Max. I swear to God, sometimes I do feel like he understands everything I say. If I talk about him, I don't even have to say his name, he knows what's going on. I talk to him the way I talk with my relatives. Funny but true! If you have a dog, I bet you can't remember the last time you ate alone. At least I don't. Max is always around me and he is usually saving me from food I do not like very much. Thank you Max! Dogs can also calm you down. We all experience stress at some time in our life. Maybe it has something to do with our personal life or with our annoying boss or with something else. Stress can cause many health problems including headaches, depression and even hair loss sometimes. To make it stop, some people take medication or exercise. Petting a dog can also help you calm. Simply being around your dog will make you happier and less stressed. Running with your dog can be a great and easy way to relieve stress. Not only will your dog make you feel better, he will keep you company as well. When I feel nervous I usually go for a walk with my dog and it actually helps me a lot. When I play with my dog I forget about all of my problem for a while. And most importantly, your dog could save your life one day. They have the ability to smell cancer in the human body. There are plenty of published stories about dogs saving their owners.

There are so many benefits that pets provide for kids!




If you have both dog and a child, you already know how he increases your quality of life. Dogs are incredible family members and not just because kids can play with them. Teaching kids to care for a puppy can make them more generous. If a child is fearful and insecure, a dog can help change that. It has been proved that children who own dogs have higher self-esteem and are more friendly as well. All in all, dogs are ideal company for a child.



It makes me extremely sad when I see homeless dogs on the streets. It breaks my heart. So if you do want to get a dog, why not visit a few animal shelters. There are so many lost, scared, abandoned dogs who are waiting for someone like you to rescue them. They have feelings just like we do.








No comments:

Post a Comment