Thursday, November 27, 2014

Hi everyone and welcome to my very first blog!

Let me introduce myself :)

My name is Viktoria and I come from Šibenik , Croatia. I'm currently studying languages at the Translation Department in Graz,Austria. I created this blog for my English course in order to improve my writing skills and creativity. Considering I am completely new in this,I will try to give my best and hopefully keep my readers and followers interested.

The name of my blog pretty much speaks for itself. Viktoria's world. Since I can decide myself what I want to blog about , I will put the focus on my world and the world around me. In each post you will find out more and more about me, but also my dreams,thoughts and wishes as well. I will also be covering more challenging topics such as "American Culture" .

I am really excited about blogging and I am looking forward to it.Feel free to ask questions and add comments.

Bye :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment